With only 360 grams per rim at 29 "and 25 millimeters inside, the ETR-BLACKFORCE excites above all XC racers and long-distance riders with excellent acceleration and easy handling. The rim easily picks up tires from 2.20 to 2.50, making it ideal for XC racers and long-distance riders. Chrome decals on matt UD carbon structure provide a discreet understatement. Configured Sapim Sprint spokes guarantee perfect stability. The anodised aluminum nipples in Double Square technology allow scratch-free centering.
The tire widths grow and with them the rims. 25 to 35 millimeters mouth opening is announced. The ETR series is freshly revised and significantly weight-optimized. Perfect for enduro rides and bike park missions. The new flagship of the ETR series is the ETR BLACKFORCE. The only 360 grams lightweight carbon rims provide the best acceleration, which will convince especially XC racers and long-distance riders.
Like all Veltec mountain bike wheelsets, the new ETR BLACKFORCE also benefits from the Veltec MT 6 hub. The name MT 6 stands for the 6 pawls of the freewheel system. There are always 3 pawls engaged. The second trio quickly recovers the frictional connection after only 50 percent of the usual freewheeling travel. The latest generation of MT 6 freewheels is reinforced with anti-bite steel inlays to prevent the cassette from being scored into the freewheel body.
Veltec uses the conspicuous Sapim Sprint spokes in the dimension 2.0 / 1.7 / 2.0 millimeters in their mountain bike wheelsets. The Sprint spoke with its tensile strength of 1,350 N / mm² and the low weight of about 168 grams per 32 pieces is the perfect mountain bike spoke for all applications. On some wheels there is also the possibility to spur reinforced Sapim Force spokes in the dimension 2.2 / 1.8 / 2.0 millimeters.
See more at www.veltec.de
• The ETR-Blackforce is a very lightweight carbon rim with 25mm inside - only 360g per ring
• The field of application is XC Race, Marathon, Tour and All-Mountain.
• Hookless construction allows for easy tire mounting and is also suitable for tubless-ready.
• Rims: ETR-Blackforce (360g) carbon, UD-matt with high quality chrome decals
• Outside width 30mm, inside jaw 25mm
• Ideal for tire widths from 2.25 to 2.50
• Hubs: MT6 or Veltec Boost, 2- / 4-times industrial bearings
• Installation dimensions selectable: Front QR, 15 / 20mm, Rear QR135, 12x135 / 142mm
• Freewheel Shm 11s. Optional Sram XD 11s.
• Spokes: Sapim Sprint 2.0 / 1.7 / 2.0mm, black
• Nipples: aluminum black
• Weight: 1555g (VR: 745g, HR: 810g)